- June 1, 2013: Abstract submission deadline – EXTENDED!
- May 28, 2013: Notification to authors of abstract acceptance
- June 14, 2013: Early-bird registration deadline
- September 11 – 14, 2013: IFPA meeting in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
Early career researchers are eligible for Awards if they are full-time graduate students for a Masters or PhD (D. Phil) or their regional equivalents, post-doctoral fellows, or new investigators within 3 years of receiving a doctoral or senior degree.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract Submission deadline June 1, 2013 – EXTENDED!
- Download – How to use online abstract submission system
- Download – Template
Submit your Abstract
Abstracts should not be submitted if the content has been accepted for publication AND will be available (on line or in paper) prior to the IFPA meeting in September 2013.
Candidates should indicate whether they wish an abstract to be considered in the New Investigator (NI) category at the time of submission.